1. Only One Parking Decal per student if you lost your decal you must pay the original cost of $55.00
2. Buses and pedestrians always have the right of way.
3. Be courteous and cautious. Speed limit is 10 mph.
4. Students may not return to the parking lot during the day, except those students who have written permission to leave school, or those with written permission from an administrator.
5. There will be no loitering in the parking lot after school is dismissed.
6. Drivers and passengers must leave the automobile and parking lot immediately upon arrival and report to their classroom.
7. Loud mufflers, radios, tire squealing, fast starts, or reckless driving of any kind are not allowed and may result in suspension of parking privileges.
8. Extreme caution is expected while driving on, and to and from campus.
9. A student may not use a vehicle to break other school rules or policies.
10. Vehicles must occupy only one space, or booting/towing may result.
11. Vehicles are to be parked in a marked space in the student lot only, or booting/towing will result.
12. The parking decal will be displayed appropriately on the front windshield (driver's side). Cars not appropriately displaying a valid sticker will be ticketed and or booted/towed.
13. Parking stickers may not be transferred to another vehicle. New vehicles or any changes of vehicles must be registered with Ms. Serrano in room 1.357.
14. Students who drive to school must assume responsibility for arriving on time. If you receive four (4) unexcused tardies, your parking privilege will be suspended for one week. If you receive six (6) unexcused tardies, you will lose your parking privilege permanently. No refunds will be issued.
15. Drivers who violate Discipline/Attendance policies will be subject to loss of parking privileges. No refunds will be issued.
16. Once arriving on campus, students are not allowed to leave without going through the check-out procedure in the check in-out office.
17. Original Cost of $55.00 for any lost decal
*Only 10th – 12th Grade students can purchase a Parking Decal
You will be REQUIRED to show your Mypaymentsplus receipt, your tag receipt, your full driver's license not a permit and proof of insurance before vehicle decal is issued. Please provide copies of all these documents. Spaces will be sold as follows:
*Purchase your Decal online: www. Mypaymentsplus.com
THE PARKING PASS WILL BE $55.00 Full Year / $30.00 2nd Semester January to May 2013
Meadowcreek High School will not assume responsibility for damages or vandalism, which might occur.
ALL AUTOMOBILES BROUGHT ON CAMPUS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH BY SCHOOL OFFICIALS.
Failure to abide by the above rules will result in disciplinary action and the following:
1. First Offense - Two weeks loss of driving privileges.
2. Second Offense - Permanent loss of driving privileges.